We're happy to announce the release of FBackup 4.7, a new major version that contains several new features and fixes. We highly recommend updating to the latest version at http://www.fbackup.com/quick-download.php
What's changed in FBackup 4.7.266:
- New: Added command line application, so it's now possible to run FBackup from the command prompt, through .bat files or scripts
- New: Added an independent Test operation to allow verifying existing backups
- New: It is now possible to Pause and Resume a running backup
- Fix: Scheduler tasks created with the new backup wizard did not start.
- Fix: Time format used for scheduled jobs is now the same as Windows time format.
You can download the new version here: http://www.fbackup.com/quick-download.php