Is it possible to schedule a backup but have it skip certain days like Saturday and Sunday for example?
It should be possible by using the scheduler and setting it to weekly backup. Then there is the option to tick the days of the week you want it to run on. To have the backup miss Sat & Sun then if you do not tick these days and only tick Mon to Fri it will then only run on the weekdays as you want.
Roland just explained you how to do that with FBackup.
The answer is "Yes" you can do that with FBackup.
Please follow these steps:
1. In FBackup, open Backup Properties->Scheduler->Add
2. Press Set password and type your Windows login password.
3. Press OK. A new window will open.
4. In the "Schedule Task" list, select "Weekly"
5. Select all days except the days you want the backup NOT to run (e.g. Saturday and Sunday).
6. Press OK then press Save.