Backup date and timestamp appearing after backup

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
tvanboening

Post by tvanboening »

Hello,

I have the most recent version of FBackup. It is set to run automatically every night (full backup) at 7:00. In the morning, I see the following message on the main window/page that opens for FBackup:
Last Backup: None

Last Backup Status: Successful or None

Date of Last Backup: Either the previous day's date or the date of the last backup.
I close the window and relaunch FBackup and still nothing. I literally have to reboot my PC and then relaunch FBackup to properly refresh the information and confirm that a backup did indeed run. I also get the same issue if I manually launch FBackup, so it's either reboot or go into the logs to confirm that I had a good backup, which makes it difficult to feel comfortable that the backup did work. This started happening only after I updated to the latest version - Version 4.5 Build 232.
Thank you,
Tammy

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,
We don't have such problems here. Please let us know what version of Windows do you have?

Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

tvanboening

Post by tvanboening »

Win7 Home Premium, 64 bit

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,
We don't have such problems here.

Can you give us access to your computer using TeamViewer to see what the problem is?

If yes, please send us the ID and password to info[at]fbackup[dot]com

Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

tvanboening

Post by tvanboening »

No, I am sorry, I can't do this. I will try some other fixes. thank you for the reply.