Failed to set data for 'Fbackup Scheduler'

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
kstenbch

Post by kstenbch »

I have been getting this error message for some time now (a few months). I have a zipped and unzipped backup of my personal files to backup weekly. Every week when I open the program, the night before the backup is set to run, i get this message. At first, just the zipped backup didn't run. I reinstalled the program, and still get the error message. I have set up new backups from the same sources but to different folders on the same external hard drive. I still get the error messages. I have no trouble running the backups manually. I haven't run the new backups yet. I am running a Toshiba Satellite P755-S5215 with i3 processors at 2.1 GHz and 6 GB or RAM with Windows 7 64 bit. I save the backups on a 500 GB ext. HDD. I am running the latest version of FBackup, 4.8 build 289. The problem persists whether I use the Main Application or Command line Application.

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,
The problem seems to be with the date of the scheduler.

Open Backup Properties->Scheduler->Edit->Scheduler.

Set the date and start time.

Press Save.
If you still have the problem, try to delete the scheduler and create a new one.

Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html