FB5: interrupted test process still marked as 'ok'

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
MiG

FB5: interrupted test process still marked as 'ok'

Post by MiG »

During the test phase, fbackup froze on a single file for some reason so I had to kill the process. After restarting however, the job is still marked as 'OK' even though it obviously hasn't been verified (a subsequent test job confirmed the files were okay btw). Could you add an intermediate 'completed but not verified' type of status to the job sequence, that only gets changed to 'OK' after all files have been positively verified?

Adrian (Softland)

Re: FB5: interrupted test process still marked as 'ok'

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

We will think about your suggestion. If you look in the last backup log, is there any information about the test phase?

MiG

Post by MiG »

Interesting... there is no log file whatsoever from that job. In fact, I've completed 8 jobs and only 4 of them have logs (one even has four logs as I ran it a few times to update the backup).

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

The log folder is limited at 20 MB at this moment, we will increase the size in the next release.

MiG

Post by MiG »

Softland wrote:Hi,

The log folder is limited at 20 MB at this moment, we will increase the size in the next release.
One of my jobs with lots and lots of small files generated a log file at 16MB when first run, so yeah a 20MB maximum would explain it :)
Could you make this maximum log size user set please?