FBackup stop working

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
pepi1966

Post by pepi1966 »

I'm using the latest version of FBackup on a Win7 system and I'm trying to mirror 2 subdirectories on my local disk to a network drive. FBackup start counting the files, afterwards I receive the message that a shadow copy get created. Then the system start copying the files but unfortunately after few files FBackup stop working and FBackup is not even responding. (FBackup window get light grey.) I have tried this several times, with different directories, etc.. always the same issue.
pls help

Thank yo!

pianoplayer88

Post by pianoplayer88 »

I have the same problem since upgrading to Version 4.6. I have a 38gb file (my virtual drive file) as soon as the backup gets to this large file it hangs and report 'Not Responding'.
I await with interest for a solution.

pianoplayer88

Post by pianoplayer88 »

Installed Version 4.4 Build 218 and that worked without the 'Not Responding' problem; I think version 4.6 has a bug in the coding. It still didn't like my 38gb file though, but errored correctly by listing it as an I/O error in the log file.

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,
We don't have such problems here.

Do you still have the log file from version 4.6.260 and can you send it to us?

Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html