Network authentification failed

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
bigmama

Re: Network authentification failed

Post by bigmama »

Hello,
I am having the same issue as above. I am up to date on the most current version 9.0 238. I have also tried mapping the drive but that still does not fix trying to run a scheduled task. Manual backup works fine. Scheduled tasks come up with the same cannot create folder due to incorrect password/username error. My username and passwords are correct. This is only an issue on computers that have a Windows log in password. Computers that do not have the Windows login password work fine with the scheduled task.

Please is there someway to fix this? I really need scheduled task to run on it's own.

Thank you, look forward to some help!

omnimedia

Re: Network authentification failed

Post by omnimedia »

Hi again,

Sorry but the new build .238 bring a new problem, with network drive mapped, the schedule task start but if I had not login on the computer, I have this in my log:

[2021-05-04 09:05:08] Checking backup destination (Local hard drive)
Backup aborted. Reason:
Cannot create folder "Z:\231\Hebdo-SiteWeb\Hebdo-SiteWeb". The system cannot find the path specified
Backup aborted. Reason:
Cannot create folder "Z:\231\Hebdo-SiteWeb\Hebdo-SiteWeb". The system cannot find the path specified
Next scheduled backup: 2021-05-06 09:05:00
Backup aborted after 3 second(s) at 2021-05-04 09:05:08 with 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
[2021-05-04 09:05:10] Error: Cannot create folder "Z:\231\Hebdo-SiteWeb\Hebdo-SiteWeb". The system cannot find the path specified

Thks for your support!