I'm receiving errors when trying to backup an open Outlook PST file. Through searches I've found that the following are required:
Backup open files feature works
- only on Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server or Windows Vista (Running Windows XP)
- only for users with administrator access rights to copy open files (Have Admin Rights)
- only on local hard drives (Backing up from C:\ to USB Attached drive)
- only on NTFS formatted partitions (C:\ is NTFS formatted)
- only if the VSS (Volume Shadow Service) is running and it is properly configured (VSS is running)
Do you have any idea how to get an open PST file backed up?