Scheduled back-up not running

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
John Ferrero

Post by John Ferrero »

Hello,
System in use & parameters: HP ProliantG6 running Win SBS2008, running F4.5 build 236. I run the SBS fullback-up and use Fbackup for file level back-up onto USB2.0 Portable Drive using Fbackup scheduler (no conditions set) backing up three separate data files with three different scheduled events.
My issue background: when set-up in January'11 back-ups ran fine nightly, in mid-March I had to restore one of the three (files inexplicably deleted from database). After restoring the missing data (complete restoration) none of the scheduled back-ups seem to run properly. Two of the three show last back-up was successful, unfortunately the last run back-up is 3/23 and 3/24 respectively ( both showing the next scheduled back-up being tonight, as they have every night I've checked since realizing they are not actually running). The third file, the one I had to restore has had failure to back-up since the recovery was run and indicates the same.
Today I deleted the third back-up and re-created and backed-up manually. Will see if tonight any of the three run successfully.

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,
Have you also restored the FBackup configurations?

Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html