Skipped Files

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
JackNaylorPE

Skipped Files

Post by JackNaylorPE »

FBackup 9.2 version 4.13

1. I looking at the latest Warnings on SSHD Data Drive, I noted the following:

Warning: Skipping file T:\MozillaProfiles\Thunderbird\Defaults\AlternateServices.txt
Warning: Skipping file T:\MozillaProfiles\Thunderbird\Defaults\parent.lock
Warning: Skipping file T:\MozillaProfiles\Thunderbird\Defaults\SecurityPreloadState.txt
Warning: Skipping file T:\MozillaProfiles\Thunderbird\Defaults\Mail\mail.optonline.net\sent (4 GB)
Warning: Skipping file T:\MozillaProfiles\Thunderbird\Defaults\Mail\mail.optonline.net\inbox (3 GB)

Warning: Skipping file R:\Download\Ryzom\Utilities\Zyroom\log\sysfilter.dat

Any reason why these files are being skipped ? Is size an issue ?

2. All Data partitions are mirrored to a 2nd SSHD, where each partition on the 1st drive is essentially a mirror of the 1st drive but as a folder ... i.e Partition "T" on 1st drive = Folder T on 2nd. With this backup I am getting common errors for T, U and V such as:

Warning: Skipping file T:\System Volume Information\001.dat
Source error (code 263379216). Cannot find description of this error code. (T:\System Volume Information\001.dat).
Please check the file permissions

Warning: Skipping file T:\System Volume Information\klBackupDepository.dat
Source error (code 263379216). Cannot find description of this error code. (T:\System Volume Information\klBackupDepository.dat).

[8/22/2021 1:17:26 AM] Warning: Skipping file T:\System Volume Information\klmeta.dat
Source error (code 263379216). Cannot find description of this error code. (T:\System Volume Information\klmeta.dat).

Warning: Skipping file U:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase
Source error (code 92864496). Cannot find description of this error code. (U:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase).

Any indication of what these are about, what can be done to eliminate and if they are of any concern ?

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Skipped Files

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

We fixed a related issue in the last build.
Please download and install FBackup 9.3.420 and run again the backup.
Do you still have the problem?
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html