something wrong about Backup to google drive

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
french150

something wrong about Backup to google drive

Post by french150 »

Hi. I created 3 backup jobs (all full type, 2 of these with encryption AES) to run backup automatically and consecutive daily to Google drive. When i check on my drive on Google i find the backup files with bkc extension instead of zip and their size is too much small. So i suppose that it didn't backup the full backup file.
Also i limited the number of every backup jobs to 1 because i want that new backup file override the precedent but i found on Google drive the precedent file too.
For the last i tagged, in the backup jobs properties, the filename of the backup by adding Data too, but i don't see that in the filename on Google drive.
What's wrong?
Please notice that I created also the same 3 backup jobs having my NAS as destination and in this case now i found bkc files with size too much smaller but before it worked fine.
Waiting for someone can help me.

Best regards

Adrian (Softland)

Re: something wrong about Backup to google drive

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

What version of the application do you use?
Please make sure you have the latest version 8.0.141

french150

Post by french150 »

Hi, i have the 8.0.134 version.
No any notification to update it, usually it does.

I run the update tool manually but i get "No minor updates available for your version".
So i continue to use 8.0.134 version.

So how can i update to that version?

Also please notice that the problem is only about backup to Google Drive, on my NAS works fine.

french150

Post by french150 »

Hi, after i updated to the 8.0.141 version i did backup on Google drive. It seems doesn’t work properly because i found the .zip file there but it is empty.

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

Please send us the last backup log and the backup catalog file to info[at]fbackup[dot]com

french150

Post by french150 »

I sent you yesterday already. You should have read it already. Please let me know.
Best regards