Task File Name

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
JackNaylorPE

Task File Name

Post by JackNaylorPE »

How does one correct the task File name ? The recent upgrade wiped all my stored drives. So I had to recreate 8 jobs which involved backing up 4 drives to 2 different locations. They're basically all the same, each being:

Local [PC Name]-[Drive Letter] on [Removable Drive]

So this reads on the Job Properties for the 1st Job for Drive Q:\ as:
Name: "Local NEPC-Q on E" (Source = Q: / Destination = E:\Q-Backup)
Task File listed in scheduling section: "fba_Local NEPC-Q on E"
File Created = Local NEPC-Q on E.fkc
All is good

So I duplicated that backup for R, S and T, edited it as follows for R:\ and all the task filee names do not match the job:

Name: "Local NEPC-R on E" (Source = R: / Destination = E:\R-Backup
Task File: "fba_Local NEPC-Q on E - Copy" ..... should be NEPC-R not Q and should not have "Copy"

Name: "Local NEPC-S on E" (Source = S: / Destination = E:\S-Backup)
Task File: "fba_Local NEPC-S on E- Copy" .... Got correct drive but again this is not a copy after it was all edited.

Name: "Local NEPC-T on E" (Source = T: / Destination = E:\T-Backup)
Task File: "fba_Local NEPC-R on E- Copy" .... Got wrong drive and this is not a copy after it was all edited.

What do I have to do to get the file names for each backup to match the Job Name ? Sometimes it allows me to edit, and have everything follow thru and sometimes it gets drive wrong and adds copy .. it's not a copy after its edited.

I have deleted

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Task File Name

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

I created a ticket for that. We will fix the renaming problem.
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html