1. Restart the computer and try again.
2. Disable the antivirus/firewall and try again.
3. Download and run the full setup of FBackup from here:
https://download.fbackup.com/download/s ... p-full.exe
4. Restart the Windows installer service, by following these steps:
- Click Start, type services.msc in the Start Search bar, and press ENTER. If prompted by User Account Control click Continue.
- Now locate the Windows Installer.
- If they are not currently enabled right-click them, and select Start.
- If the Windows Installer service is already in start mode, please right click on that service and select stop and again start the service.
- Now restart your computer.