unable to add schedule to a task

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
balmhood

Post by balmhood »

Hi,

I was able to add a schedule to one of my backup task but not for the others.
When I go into the properties of the task, then the Schedule option, I do see the box normally displaying the schedule but it's empty.
So I click on ADD, then I get the first pop up called "SCHEDULER PROPERTIES", then I click OK and enter my pass, nothing happens. I am returned to the main fbackup task schedule menu ("when do you want to backup" ) and it's blank, no schedule entered. When I should get a "detail schedule" window where I enter frequency and times.
When I go into the windows scheduler, I see that a schedule was created by fbackup with no times etc...
i am puzzled.

regards,

B.

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,
Do you use an administrator account?

Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

balmhood

Post by balmhood »

yes.

I have 3 tasks and I was able to create a schedule for the first one, then could not for the other two (or even a new task).
I am under Win 7 Pro and latest fbackup (which I also re-installed but that changed nothing).

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,
Please go to Start->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Task Scheduler.

Delete the existing tasks and try again to create scheduled tasks from FBackup.

Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

balmhood

Post by balmhood »

that did the trick. I deleted all the Fbackup schedules and was able to re-create them for all tasks.

thanks!