Unable to Instal Fbackup 5.0.230

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
sandeep_p

Unable to Instal Fbackup 5.0.230

Post by sandeep_p »

I am unable to install the version 5.0.230 on my machine which is running in Windows 7 SP1. The installation throws error 'Cannot service. Ensure you have rights to start services'. I tried several times, but every time it gives me same error. I am having administrator rights on my machine. Can someone help here?

Regards

Sandeep Patil

Andre Vale

Re: Unable to Instal Fbackup 5.0.230

Post by Andre Vale »

Ola, estou com problemas na instalação do Fbackup 5.0.230 no WXP SP3. Ao baixar o programa pelo .exe não instala. :?: :?:

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

@Andre Vale: Please try to use another browser. What is the error message you receive?

@sandeep_p: Do you have the same problem if you right click the .exe and run it as administrator?

Andre Vale

Post by Andre Vale »

Softland wrote:@Andre Vale: Please try to use another browser. What is the error message you receive?

@sandeep_p: Do you have the same problem if you right click the .exe and run it as administrator?

Olá, estou tentando mudar a versão que tenho instalado no W_XP SP3 hoje estou com a versão 4.8, bom ao instalar a versão 5.0.230 não mostra mensagem de erro fica baixando o programa quando chega nos 50 % baixado e inicia a instalação volta novamente para baixar o programa até dar falha na instalação e solicita que seja refeita. Não instala!!

Adrian (Softland)

Hi,

Please try to download the complete setup from: http://www.fbackup.com/download/setup/fbsetup-full.exe
Do you still have the problem?

Andre Vale

Post by Andre Vale »

Não resolveu, verifiquei no evento do Windows e esta faltando uma dll (faultrep.dll) tem alguma ideia?

Adrian (Softland)

Hi,

That file is not part of the FBackup application. Are you sure the problem is with FBackup?

Andre Vale

Post by Andre Vale »

Este arquivo e do Windows esta faltando esta dll, vou ter que instalar ela e depois instalar o Fbackup assim que baixar esta dll eu volta a comentar se deu certo ou não.

Obrigado por enquanto!