Page 1 of 1
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:36 am
I lost 9 months of files in my Outlook Express Sent folder. How do I only restore those lost files?
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:49 pm
1. Please press the Restore button, select the restore location
2. Select The latest two options in that page and press next
3. Select the files you want to restore
4. Press Finish.
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm
When I go the view the last backup (I am doing a mirror backup). The lost sent files are not in the backup. I am confused. I have permanently lost the files? I thought the backup only added new files,not overwrite everything. If it always overwrites, then if I lose data during a day it is lost forever. Please advise?
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 am
Please send me:
- the .fkc catalog file from View->Open folder->Catalog folder
- the last backup log from View->Job Logs->Last backup log.
Put both files into a zip archive and send it to us to info[at]fbackup[dot]com