I am using windows 7 with administrator user but cant seem to get Outlook files backed up if Outlook open.
Can anyone tell me how to configure VSS so that pst file will back up
Backing up open files has the following limitations: It works
- only on Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- only for users with administrator access rights to copy open files
- only on local hard drives
- only on NTFS formatted partitions
- only if the VSS (Volume Shadow Service) is running and it is properly configured