"My Documents" backup job not saving files to destination drive.

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
msc

Post by msc »

I have successfully been using FBackup for several years. It crashed the other day, I recreated all the backup jobs, and now I cannot get the My Documents Backup Job to create the (Mirror) My Documents folder or files on the Destination Drive. It does create the catalog and ini files properly in all locations.
The other 4 backup jobs work fine.
I tried using the My Documents plug-in, as well as manually selecting the folder. Tried creating full pathways, and not.
I've formatted the Destination Drive, and deleted all catalog and ini files, several times and started over, but with the same result.
I haven't changed the location or pathway of the My Documents folder on the computer.
After the backup job is run and tested, FBackup says "the backup was successful".
I am out of ideas. Please help.
Thank you...

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,
Please create a new backup job with the default settings and send me the log file from View->Job Logs->Last backup log to info[at]fbackup[dot]com

Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

msc

Post by msc »

As a last resort, I reinstalled FBackup. Problem solved.
Thanks for your offer to help...