The steps we use to create a scheduled task are simple and does not depend on the OS you use. You can configure the scheduler from FBackup only.
1. Open FBackup, go to Backup Properties.
2. On the Schedulers page, click on the Add button. The Schedule Job window will open.
3. Press OK. The Schedule window will open.
- From the Schedule Task drop-down list, you can select the frequency for backup.
- In the Start time field, can be selected the time when the backup will run. Press OK.
4. Press Save.